Austin, The Freedom Skater, has challenged us to pick a day to make it the most interesting day. See his blog post for more instructions and the actual challenge he threw down.
I was tempted to declare “most interesting InSights Day” but then I thought I would challenge you all to write about your most interesting day here and share it with us, because I don’t necessarily think we can “make” them happen. I think we can intend to have interesting expereinces, and this is a part of the outcome of that intention.
Some of my most interesting days include:
- jumping out of an airplane
- riding a mechanical bull (BHAG List Item)
- riding in an army tank
- snorkeling in the Caribbean
- spending time at WineLibraryTV, meeting Gary Vaynerchuk, touring his studio, wine recommendations
- spending time in the presence of Seth Godin, eating at the Soy Luck Club
- Having the car towed (not technically MY fault), visiting the NYPD impound lot, taking out the flip video camera and making the best video that I think I’ve been a part of until this point. Laughing so hard that I cried.
- Teaching a workshiop and having as my audience Fred Pryor, Dr. Tom Hill and a whole lot of interesting people
- riding in the car in Toronto, Canada and having the most unique and interesting experience of my life
- dressing up like Al for Halloween and having some people actually not recognize me
- touring the Spangler candy factory and seeing how circus peanuts are made
- signing the lease on the InSights building
- discovering face reading
- singing karaoke and discovering that I really do like to sing (though I don’t do it well)
I’ll keep adding more as I think of them. Remind me if you know of one that I missed…